1. Now the chemical industry brings to attention of buyers the widest range of various body hard putties. However the two-component spackling paste offered complete with sets for repair of body panels with a hardener in a tube best of all is suitable for this type of works. For achievement of smoothness and correctness of a form of the puttied surface paste has to be applied with the flexible rubber or nylon applicator.
2. Strictly following instructions of manufacturers (violation can lead them to incomplete hardening of spackling weight), mix a little hard putty on a pure wooden plate, or a leaf of a cardboard. Try to spend a hardener carefully.
3. Apply with the applicator the prepared mix on processed (see above) the surface of the damaged site of the body panel. For receiving the correct contour of the removed surface each dab the applicator has to pass through all length of the restored site. As soon as the form of the restored site of the panel comes nearer to initial, immediately stop putting hard putty as it, stiffening, will begin to podlipat to the applicator, forming lumps and leaving furrows on the processed surface. Continue to apply hard putty a layer behind a layer with intervals about 20 minutes until the level of a surface of the restored site slightly does not tower over surrounding metal of the intact part of the panel.
4. After paste hardening, surplus of spackling weight can be removed by means of a scraper or a file. Further the stage of a zashkurivaniye and grinding begins. Best of all this work is performed by means of a waterproof emery paper with uniform granularity and strong adhesion of an abrasive (it is desirable import production). It is necessary to begin grinding with coarse-grained paper No. 40, on progressing reducing granularity to No. 400. To achieve adequate planeness of the ground surface paper it is necessary to turn around whetstone from dense rubber, a tree or polyfoam (for convenience paper can be pasted on whetstone). In processing of a surface paper has to be moistened regularly and often with water. The described technology allows to achieve absolute smoothness of the restored surface at the final stage of grinding.
5. Upon completion of grinding the processed site has to be the surrounded ring of pure naked metal which is coming to an end with gradually coming to naught edge of the intact paint and varnish covering. Rinse the processed site of the panel with clear water, washout from it all abrasive formed during grinding, then carefully dry a surface.
6. From an aerosol barrel sprinkle the processed surface, having covered it with a thin layer of light primer that will help to reveal all mistakes made in the course of grinding. The found defects then are eliminated by a repeated zashpaklevyvaniye. Repeat a grinding stage. Continue to act the same way until you achieve the required form and smoothness of the restored site of the panel. In conclusion do not forget to rinse the panel with clear water and dry it.
7. Now it is possible to pass to coloring. Work with an airbrush has to be performed at motionless air in the dry, warm and not dusty room. If circumstances force to carry out coloring in the open air, it is necessary to take the choice of suitable weather conditions seriously. During the work indoors, beat dust, having sprinkled a floor water. If coloring only of the certain site of a body is made, cover the surrounding intact panels with old newspapers, having fixed them by an adhesive paper tape. Such elements of finishing as the chromeplated decorative strips, door handles, facing of block headlights, etc., at a stage of coloring it is better to remove from the body panel.
8. When using of the paints delivered in the form of aerosols carefully stir up a barrel, then sprinkle a trial surface, fulfilling technology of coloring. Cover the surface prepared for coloring with a powerful layer of primer. Thickness of a covering has to be reached due to recurrence of putting paint by thin layers. Without feeling sorry for water, polish the prepared surface a fine-grained emery paper No. 400. Before putting decorative paint let's primer dry out completely.
9. Begin to apply with thin layers on the grounded surface decorative paint. Begin coloring from the center of the restored site, making a hand with an aerosol barrel / airbrush the circular movements, on a spiral expanding their radius and not stopping until all prepared site with an overlap in three-five centimeters is not covered with a layer of fresh paint. Later 10 ÷ 15 minutes (it is better not later not to damage the edge of the paint beginning to dry up) after drawing the last layer unstick the covering surrounding panels of a body an adhesive tape and remove newspapers.
10. Final polymerization of paint happens after about two weeks then for smoothing of transition from fresh paint to old, rub the restored surface with thin polishing paste. In conclusion process the panel wax.