1. Replacement of gearbox oil has to be made in strict accordance with the schedule of routine maintenance of the car (see the Section Schedule of Routine Maintenance of the Mitsubishi Galant/Mirage/Diamante Cars).
2. Prepare a reserve of fresh gearbox oil of the required grade (see Specifications), the drain capacity of suitable volume, a wrench of the corresponding size and a stock of pure rags / old newspapers.
3. Oil has to merge, being previously heated-up up to the normal working temperature during a short trip. Hot oil has higher fluidity and better washes away slime and other deposits. Having warmed up the transmission, park the car on the flat horizontal platform with a hard coating, and establish to its poddomkratta on props, having provided free access to a drain stopper of a case. Turn out at first jellied, then drain traffic jams and lower oil in the prepared capacity.
4. After the effluence of oil stops wipe a drain stopper, screw it on the regular place and tighten with the required effort (30 Nanometers).
5. Through a jellied/control opening begin to rock necessary amount of fresh gearbox oil in RKPP case, - use the manual pump, the syringe or a funnel. Level can be considered normalized when oil begins to follow through bottom edge of an opening.
6. Screw a stopper into place and tighten with the required effort (30 Nanometers). Lower the car on the earth.
7. Make a short trip after which check drain and jellied traffic jams of a case of RKPP for existence of signs of development of leaks on the car.