1. Details of installation of balancing shaft on engines of 2.0 l and 2.4 l are presented on an illustration.
2. Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped with a security code before disconnecting the battery make sure that you have the correct combination for input of the audio system in action!
3. The car also establish to Poddomkratta it on props.
4. Merge motive oil.
5. Remove an oil filter, the oil pressure sensor switch, buttering the sensor of the measuring instrument, a basic arm and sealing laying of an oil filter.
6. Remove the case pallet, a maslozabornik and sealing laying.
7. Turn out a cap and take components of the reducing valve of the oil pump (do not forget to remove a sealing washer).
8. Lower the car on the earth.
9. Hang out the engine on the winch.
10. Remove an arm of a forward support of a suspension bracket of the power unit and a belt of the drive of auxiliary units.
11. Take off gear belts and wheels of the GRM drive / a balancing shaft.
12. By means of the special MD998162 tool take a cap from a forward cover of the engine.
13. Take a stopper from a sidewall of the block and, having passed throughout the opened opening the cross screw-driver with a sting with a diameter of 8 mm, block it a balancing shaft.
14. Turn out a fastening bolt to a balancing shaft of the conducted gear wheel of the oil pump.
15. Turn out and mark bolts of fastening of a forward cover, - bolts have various length and at installation have to be rolled strictly on the former places.
16. Remove a forward cover of the case of the oil pump.
In case of need the balancing shaft can be taken assembled with a cover.
17. Remove epiploons balancing both cranked in bulk and sealing laying of a forward cover.
18. Take balancing shaft and estimate degree of their wear. Check passability of a maslotok of a shaft, check a condition of bearing necks. Measure sizes of working gaps in bearings and compare results of measurement to requirements of Specifications (the forward bearing of the right shaft: 0.03 ÷ 0.06 mm, back bearing of the right shaft: 0.02 ÷ 0.05 mm; forward bearing of the left shaft: 0.05 ÷ 0.09 mm, back bearing of the left shaft: 0.04 ÷ 0.08 oo). In case of need make replacement of the corresponding bearings, a shaft or forward cover.