4.1.2. Removal and installation of the engine
· Prepare a container for reception of the merged working liquids;
· Think over a method of marking of all disconnected lines of communication (wires, hoses, tubes, etc.);
· Prepare accurately marked capacities for folding of the removed fixture and fine details;
· Think over a way of fixing of transmission after its separation from the engine;
· In case of need in advance make a discharge of a refrigerator path of the air conditioning system in the conditions of a specialized workshop. If lines of system are not disconnected, an otboltita and take aside the K/V compressor;
· Think over a method of fixing of the power unit for the period of an otdavaniye of fixture of support of its suspension bracket (if the unit is equipped with eyes for fastening of lifting slings, it is the best of all to use the winch);
· Think over a way of fixing of the engine (the workbench, the assembly stand laid on the floor wooden blocks) removed from the car.
Removal and installation
Remember that gasoline is extremely flammable liquid! During the work with components of a power supply system observe all taken measures of fire safety. Do not smoke! Do not approach the venue of works with naked flame or the carrying unprotected by the lamp shade! You do not make service of system in the rooms equipped with the heating devices using natural gas and equipped with a control torch (such as vodogre and dryers for clothes). Do not forget that gasoline is among cancerogenic substances, i.e., - the substances promoting development of cancer! Try not to allow hits of fuel on open parts of the body, use rubber protective gloves, at casual unforeseen contact with fuel carefully wash out hands warm water with soap. Immediately collect the spilled fuel and do not put the rags impregnated with fuel and lubricants near sources of naked flame. Remember that the power supply system of the models equipped with injection of fuel constantly is under pressure. Before starting a detachment of fuel lines, dump residual pressure in system. At service of components of a power supply system put on goggles. Constantly hold near at hand the class B fire extinguisher!
1. Dump pressure in a power supply system (see the Head of the Power supply system and release).
2. Disconnect a negative wire from the battery.
If the stereosystem established on the car is equipped with a security code before disconnecting the battery make sure that you have the correct combination for input of the audio system in action!
3. At the corresponding complete set of the car remove elements of protection of a case.
4. Lead round a marker loopy levels, give fixture and remove a cowl of a motive compartment.
5. Remove assembly of the air cleaner with the air sleeves connected to it.
6. Empty the engine cooling system, disconnect hoses and remove a radiator, a broad tank and, at the corresponding complete set, - assembly of the built-in cooler of system of a turbo-supercharging.
In order to avoid receiving burns, start performance of the listed works only after final cooling of system! Do not allow hit of antifreeze on open parts of the body and the painted surfaces of the car. Immediately wash away incidentally got splashes a plentiful amount of water. Remember that antifreeze is extremely toxic liquid and its hit in an organism even in small amounts is fraught with the most serious consequences (up to a lethal outcome). Never leave antifreeze stored in leaky closed container and immediately collect the cooling liquid spilled on a floor. Remember that the sweetish smell of antifreeze can draw to itself attention of children and animals. About ways utilization of the fulfilled cooling liquid consult at any station of car service. In many regions of the world special points on different reception of working off are equipped. Do not merge old cooling liquid in the sewerage and on the earth at all!
7. Remove assembly of transmission and, at the corresponding complete set, the transfer case.
8. Mark and disconnect the following lines of communication:
· Gas cable;
· Hoses of system of heating of salon;
· Vacuum hoses of the servo-driver of the brake amplifier;
· Fuel lines;
· Tires of grounding of the engine;
· Electrical wiring of sensors of temperature and pressure and motive oil;
· EGR system temperature sensor electrical wiring;
· Electrical wiring of an electric motor of system of stabilization of turns of idling;
· Electrical wiring of fuel injectors;
· Electrical wiring of the power transistor;
· Electrical wiring of the coil and distributor of ignition;
· Generator electrical wiring;
· Electrical wiring of the sensor switch of pressure of liquid of hydrostrengthening of a wheel;
· Electrical wiring of the K/V system;
· Electrical wiring of the sensor switch of temperature of coolant of the K/V system;
· К/В system condenser electrical wiring.
9. Throw off a driving belt and remove the K/V compressor, take assembly aside and fix it, without disconnecting from it refrigerator lines.
10. Remove assembly of the steering pump, take it aside and fix, without disconnecting hydraulic lines.
11. Give nuts of fastening of a reception pipe of system of production of the fulfilled gases to a final collector. Separate a reception pipe and remove sealing laying.
12. Connect lifting slings of the winch to lifting eyes of the power unit (take care of reliability of fixing of slings).
13. Hang out the power unit on the winch, having completely unloaded support of its suspension bracket.
14. Remove a forward and back jet emphasis of the engine.
15. Remove the left support of the power unit with the arm.
16. Once again make sure that all lines of communication are disconnected from the engine, then slowly take assembly from a motor compartment of the car.
1. Lower the engine in a motor compartment of the car and screw fixture of arms and support of a suspension bracket of the power unit. Track correctness of adjustment of an emphasis of arms.
2. Establish into place transmission and, at the corresponding complete set, the transfer case.
3. Further assembly is made as it should be, the return to an order of dismantle of components. Pay attention to the next moments:
· Do not forget to replace collars and sealing rings of nipple connections of lines of giving and return of fuel;
· Do not forget to replace laying of a connecting flange of a reception pipe of system of release;
· Do not forget to fill in the required amount of engine oil and cooling liquid in the engine;
4. In conclusion warm up the engine up to the normal working temperature and check it for existence of signs of development of leak of working liquids.
5. Check correctness of installation of a corner of an advancing of ignition, in case of need make the corresponding adjustment (see the Head Nastroyki and routine maintenance).
6. Make trial runs of the car, then double-check levels of working liquids.