1. After installation of the power unit on the car, check levels of motive oil and cooling liquid in it.
2. By the turned-out candlelight and temporarily deenergized system of ignition, turn the engine, having lifted oil pressure in it so that there was an operation of the corresponding control lamp on an instrument guard of the car.
3. Screw spark plugs, connect VV of a wire and restore functioning of systems of ignition and food.
4. Start the engine. Start can happen to the small delay necessary for rise in pressure of fuel, however no special difficulties should arise.
5. After start it is necessary to warm up the engine up to the normal working temperature, in the course of a warming up checking it for existence of signs of leak of oil and cooling liquid. Let's the engine work within 15 minutes on single turns that is especially important after replacement of conrod bearings.
6. Kill the engine, and double-check levels of oil and cooling liquid in it.
7. Now it is possible to start trial runs and a running in of the engine. Remove the car to the area where intensity of traffic is minimum and sharply disperse it to the speed of 50 ÷ 80 km/h (30 ÷ 50 miles/h). Then dump speed to 50 km/h, having completely closed for this purpose a butterfly valve. Repeat the procedure 10 ÷ 12 of times, - the arising cyclic loadings will help shrinkage of piston rings in relation to walls of cylinders. Again check the engine for leaks.
8. The first 800 km (500 miles) of a run try to operate the engine in the sparing mode, regularly and often checking at the same time the level of engine oil. The raised oil consumption in the period of a running in of the engine is the normal phenomenon.
9. Approximately through 800 ÷ 1 000 km (500 ÷ 600 miles) of a run replace motive oil and an oil filter.
10. The following several hundreds of kilometers of a run the car can be operated in the normal mode.
11. Through 3200 km (2000 miles) replace motive oil and an oil filter again. Now the engine can be considered rolled finally.