1. Pumping of the hydraulic drive of switching off of coupling has to be carried out every time after removal of its components and also when liquid level in the tank of the main cylinder falls so that air gets to assembly. The principle of pumping the same, as used during removal of air from a brake path.
2. Fill in the fresh DOT 3 brake fluid in the tank of the main cylinder.
Do not reuse the liquid which is already extorted from system, and also, the liquid, a long time stored in leaky closed container.
3. The car also establish to Poddomkratta it on props, having provided thereby access to the executive cylinder of coupling fixed from the forward party of transmission assembly.
4. Remove a dustproof cap and pull the end of the plastic hose suitable by the size on the gate of pumping of the executive cylinder. Lower the second end of a hose in the transparent vessel which is partially filled with brake fluid. Track that the cut of a hose was entirely shipped in liquid.
5. Ask the assistant to squeeze out a pedal of coupling and to record it in the lower situation. Slightly open the gate of pumping and produce liquid from the cylinder in drain capacity. When the effluence of the liquid mixed with air bubbles stops, again densely tighten the gate and allow the assistant to release a pedal.
6. Continue pumping in the same manner until the liquid which is going out of the cylinder completely is not exempted from air bubbles. Constantly you watch closely liquid level in the tank of the main cylinder, without allowing its excessive lowering dangerous by hit of air to the highway and data to zero all made efforts.
7. Having finished pumping, disconnect a hose and establish into place a dustproof cap. In case of need add a little more hydraulic liquid to the tank. Check serviceability of functioning of coupling.