1. The condition of assemblies of screenwashes has to be checked regularly according to the schedule of routine maintenance of the car (see the Section Schedule of Routine Maintenance of the Mitsubishi Galant/Mirage/Diamante Cars). Brushes look round on existence of mechanical damages, signs of weakening of fastening of components and wear of rubber working elements.
2. On working surfaces of brushes the road film accumulates over time that leads to noticeable decrease in efficiency of functioning of screen wipers. Regularly wash out brushes the cleaning solution of average concentration.
3. In the course of functioning of screen wipers there can be a gradual spontaneous otdavaniye of fixture, reliability of landing and which tightening also has to be checked regularly.
4. At identification of cracks or signs of wear of rubber working elements their replacement is made.
5. Take away the screen wiper lever from glass. Delay a lock uvula up and remove a nozzle of fastening of a brush from the lever (lead) of assembly. On accompanying illustrations examples of constructs some used on the models of cars of brush assemblies considered in the present manual are presented.
6. Take a working element of a brush from a metal/polymeric frame.
7. Installation is made upside-down. Track reliability of fixing of a brush on the screen wiper lever.