1. Slowly fill in the fresh, made in proportions 50 x 50 mix of antifreeze with water in a radiator. Continue filling until the level of liquid does not rise to the lower cut of a jellied mouth. Add cooling liquid in a broad tank, having brought its level to the lower mark (FULL COLD) in a tank wall. Wait five minutes and double-check the level of cooling liquid in a radiator, in case of need make adjustment.
2. Without establishing a cover on a radiator, start the engine and warm up it before opening of the valve of the thermostat (liquid has to begin to circulate through a radiator, at the same time there will be a warming up of the top hose of the last).
3. Kill the engine and let's it cool down. Add a little more liquid in a radiator, having brought its level to the lower cut of a jellied mouth.
4. By tightening of the top hose of a radiator let out from it the air, in case of need add a little more cooling liquid. Establish into place a radiator cover.
5. Transfer the handle of management of system of heating of salon to the maximum heating, turn on the heater fan on the maximum speed.
6. Start the engine, warm up it up to the normal working temperature and check system for existence of signs of leaks.
7. Overheating of the unit demonstrates existence in a cooling path of air traffic jams. Kill the engine and let's it cool down, - air has to leave a path automatically. Repeating the procedure, achieve the required temperature condition of the working engine.
8. Double-check the level of cooling liquid in a broad tank, in case of need make the corresponding adjustment.