1. If the heater does not provide due heating of the air given to salon, one of the following can be the reason of such refusal:
a) The thermostat is jammed in open situation that does not allow the cooling liquid of the engine given to the heat exchanger of a heater to heat up to normal temperature. Replace the thermostat (see the Section Check of Serviceability of Functioning and Thermostat);
b) Violation of passability of a cooling path takes place that blocks supply of cooling liquid in the heater heat exchanger. Feel the hoses connected to branch pipes on a back partition of a motive compartment - both of them have to be hot, otherwise passability of a path is broken (hoses, the heat exchanger, or the operating heater gate are blocked). Disconnect hoses and make obratnopotochny washing of the heat exchanger. Wash out also both hoses;
c) If it is not possible to restore passability of the heat exchanger by washing, it is necessary to make its replacement (see the Section Replacement of an Electric Motor of the Drive of the Fan of a Heater).
2. If the speed of rotation of the fan of a heater does not correspond to the chosen position of the corresponding switch on the system control panel, check a condition of a safety lock, a connecting electrical wiring, the relay, switch and resistive assembly (see the Section Replacement of an Electric Motor of the Drive of the Fan of a Heater).
3. If the air outlet via deflectors is absent at all, take the following actions:
a) Include ignition and activate the heater fan. Press an ear to the deflector and try to define aurally whether the driving motor functions;
b) If the sounds confirming serviceability of functioning of the motor are absent, and resistive assembly as it should be, it is necessary to replace the motor (see the Section Replacement of an Electric Motor of the Drive of the Fan of a Heater).
4. Moistening of a carpet on a floor under the heater heat exchanger, or a steam-out via deflectors of air ducts is told about leakages of the heat exchanger. Remove the heat exchanger (see the Section Removal and installation of the heat exchanger of a heater) and replace it new (the heater heat exchanger is not subject to recovery repair).
5. Check passability of the drainage hose going from assembly of the heater/evaporator and laid the spravy party of a partition. Blocking of this hose can lead to a steam-out from deflectors of air ducts at inclusion of a heater.